Wednesday, May 6, 2009

thanks, oprah

Just wanted to let y'all know that, thanks to Oprah, you can get a free KFC grilled chicken meal!
Head here, and you'll be able to print up to 4 coupons good for a free 2 pc. grilled chicken meal including 2 individual sides and a biscuit. The coupons are valid from 05.05.09 to 05.19.09, not including Mother's Day, and must be printed before 9 p.m. tonight (05.06.09).

I tried the chicken during Free Day, and while I wasn't super-impressed with it, it's definitely worth the price in this case. If your family is into The Colonel, this is a great way to make a poor choice into a better one. The stats are fairly good, and if you pick your sides right and toss the biscuit, you'll have a decent little meal for a whole of zero dollars. We don't really do the KFC thing, but I did print up a few in case my mom wanted to try it in a couple of weeks when she comes down for a visit. If you have tried it, let me know what you thought of it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for thinking of me - i printed them too