Friday, October 3, 2008

Results

Well, I didn't win Iron Cupcake, but I did do well - 4th place out of 62 entries. It's my first competition ever, and being a fairly new blogger, I'm unknown in the community, so I'm really happy to have placed in the top 5. The next ingredient has been released and it's...


...CHEESE!

I'm really excited, and already have my game plan down. The deadline is October 24th, but I'm hoping to have it done by the 15th or so.

Also, I entered my Chock Full O'Veggies Soup and Grown Up Grilled Cheese in Joelen's Family Favorites Round-Up, and I'm happy to report that I won the giveaway of a family favorites cook book! When I receive it, I'll be sure it to the test here.

I have a few drafts that I'm working on, so it may be quiet here for a couple of days, but stay tuned for a travel run-down, a new dish and my weekly meal plan recap.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy that you won a cookbook. Was it for both recipes or for just one and if so which one? You have so much talent and creativity - why not try writin a cookbook of your own perhaps for vegetarians who don't like fake meat.