Sunday, September 7, 2008

If you love to cook...

...raise your hand!

*raises hand!*

I love to cook and bake, but there are days when keeping myself clean while doing so is not the priority. I'm trying pretty hard to keep things a little neater in the midst of a project, and what better way to do so than with a delightful apron?

Confessions of an Apron Queen: Not Your Ordinary Mom is doing a Weekly Apron Giveaway on her blog, where you have the opportunity to win one of her awesome vintage aprons, or a Jessie Steele vintage-inspired apron should you desire.

My favourite? The Audrey Bib in Cupcakes - perfect for my next experiment!



So get going; to enter, just comment with your favourite. If you are not a blogger, not to worry! Simply leave your e-mail address with your comment, and you're in!

Just remember: winning can be as easy as pie!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute apron - hope you win! I can't wait to see your first cupcake entry