It's no coincidence that I'm blogging today, the day of live. I've missed you all terribly, and living vicariously through Google Reader just ain't cutting it, so here I am.
Even though Generalized Anxiety Disorder is kicking my butt right now, there is good news to report! In the last 3 months, I've been able to focus on school, finishing my first semester with a 4.0, which I've never been able to accomplish before. Also, even though I definitely have been no saint, I've been able to lose more weight, bringing me to a 68 pound loss so far. I still have quite the weight to lose, so why am I so excited?
I am no longer MORBIDLY obese.
In honour of VDay, I wanted to mention 10 of the many reasons why my heart belongs to this guy (isn't he a stunner?)
1. E is the funniest person I've ever met, whether he means to be or not. Most of the time, he def means it!
2. No matter what's going on, he always puts me first. Even when it's fully his turn to be selfish, he never is.
3. He's a snazzy dresser - gotta love a man with style!
4. Even though the thought of my beloved almond butter makes his tummy turn, he still lets me throw it in our cart.
5. The way we fit together perfectly when we're snuggling on the couch.
6. E's passion for old houses, especially ours; he's truly making it a home. Case in point - our newly finished bedroom:
7. His affinity for zoos, aquariums and museums that, coincedentally, is perfectly matched to my own.
8. E seems to love my cooking. All of it. Even when it's the complete opposite of good.
9. He tells me that I'm beautiful every day, and seems to know when I need to hear it the most
10. After 47 days, he wanted to marry me. After 3 1/2 years, he did. I love that he loved me enough, even then, to risk it all and take that leap.
Since love isn't just about the one who makes your heart go pitter-patter, here are 5 things I love about this gal:
1. I am a good friend, and am so grateful to have such amazing people to call my friends.
2. I'm funny, especially when I'm trying not to be.
3. I don't beat myself up nearly as much as I used to.
4. I'm a work in progress, and I love learning new things about myself every day.
5. I'm honest. Sometimes a little too much so, but I always speak the truth.
What do you love about yourself?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone